Description of the mission
Under the responsibility of the coordinating IDE, your main missions will be:
- Provide nursing care and monitor the health status of residents
- Take care of residents while respecting their lifestyle and provide caring relational support
- Guarantee the taking of treatments and the continuity of care
- Prevent, educate and help preserve the autonomy of residents
- Ensure the interface with the various services and other medical / paramedical stakeholders and develop collaboration with the staff of the institution
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of the medical office, follow and update the care files of the residents
Description of your profile
Nurse (M/F) by training, we are looking for rigorous candidates, motivated and loving human contact and teamwork.
Respect for professional secrecy, rules of confidentiality, respect for the rights and dignity of the patient are part of daily professional practice.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Fixed rate + 10% end of mission + 10% paid leave
-Weekly payroll installment if needed.
-Benefit from dedicated aid and services (mutual insurance, housing, childcare, travel)
-The FASTT offers very interesting rates for holidays and stays.
RM Intérim is a general temporary work agency based in our beautiful city Océane at 120 Boulevard Amiral Mouchez, Le Havre. We specialize in the construction, finishing and medical sectors.
“To dare is still the best way to succeed”
Beyond skills, it is above all your talent that we are looking for.
See you soon at RM Interim!
76600 Le Havre
Type of Contract
Years of experience
Annual gross salary
According to profile
This position is open to recognized disabled workers